Dates: Jan 17, Feb 14, Mar 14, Apr 10-12, May 16, Jun 13, Aug 8, Sep 12, Oct 17, Nov 14, Dec 8
Time: 8am - 5pm
Venue: Castle Pines, Colorado
Tuition: Registration Deadline: January 3
NorthWise™ Leadership Excellence and Accelerator Program (LEAP) is a distinctive growth experience for hungry, values-based leaders to shrink their blind spots, enhance character structure, and overcome their toughest performance inhibitors to develop sustainable leadership capacities that ignite flourishing for their teams, missions, and families.
LEAP is for those who currently lead organizations or influence teams of people and who want to grow so they can...
- become more integrated, effective, and capable leaders
- create unprecedented leadership results and flourishing
- have more significance, meaning, and joy in their life and leadership journey
"LEAP has made a positive impact on me personally and on those I manage. I am working more on the business than in the business than I ever have before. This experience has had the highest value and greatest impact of any other group I have been a part of."
~ Rick Schmitt
General Manager, Down to Earth Compliance, LLC
2015 LEAP Participant
Learning & Growth Objectives:
- Discover a greater purpose for their leadership and begin to lead into that.
- Identify and grow critical character attributes for sustainable transformational leadership.
- Grow key leadership competencies for greater positive impact and leadership results.
- Uncover personal blind spots that hinder or hijack leadership and relational effectiveness.
- Build greater resilience and capacity for leading through challenging situations.
- Increase emotional intelligence through experiential learning with other leaders.
- Gain wisdom and actionable insight from other leaders on how to tackle real challenges.
- Gain greater clarity for taking high-leverage action steps through 1-to-1 leadership coaching.
- Become better equipped to enhance relationships with work team, spouse, and children.
- Create unprecedented results in personal and leadership contexts.
- Program kickoff and graduation dinners with spouses/significant others
- Monthly, all-day, in-person facilitated group growth sessions (lunch provided)
- Monthly 1-to-1 leadership coaching sessions via phone
- 48-hour executive-style adventure retreat in the Colorado mountains
- Experiential learning, reading assignments, work group sessions
- Interactive discussions and topical leadership content
- 360-degree feedback reviews
- No sessions in July
- Inside-Out - We believe that a leader’s behaviors and performance are rooted in what’s on the inside: beliefs, attitudes, motivations,
values, thoughts, feelings, and character structure. Sustainable leadership development starts here. LEAP helps leaders grow from the inside-out.
- Experiential - We believe that a structured, relational, experiential approach to learning creates greater impact than information
alone, and helps leaders achieve better outcomes. LEAP invites leaders to “jump in” and engage!
- Validated Research + Biblical Principles - We believe that current, evidence-based leadership research coupled with God’s timeless
wisdom for growth and flourishing are potential game-changers for leaders. LEAP integrates both.
- Leadership Retreat - We believe that physical distance from the leader’s busy world creates emotional space to reconnect with self; and that the outdoors uniquely inspires the soul to reflect upon the most critical aspects of a leader’s journey.
"The LEAP experience has been an incredible time of growth and development for me, both personally and professionally...very transformative. The impact of this experience will continue to pay dividends well into the future."
~ Ryan Edwards
Regional President, Apartment Life, Inc.
2014 LEAP Participant
- Register using web form below
- Download application here
- Email completed application to tkemp[at]northwisegroup[dot]com
- Candidates will be invited to interview via phone
Candidates are considered on a space-available and best-fit basis, and will be notified of enrollment decisions on a rolling basis.
Register and submit your application soon! Space is limited to 10 participants on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tuition Payment Schedule:
- Registration Deadline: January 3, 2017
- Tuition: $10,200
- Non-refundable deposit of $700 due upon admission acceptance
- 50% (less deposit) due January 6, 2017
- 25% due March 31, 2017
- 25% due June 30, 2017
Download LEAP 2017 Brochure